Friday, December 18, 2009

Amazon, you are awesome!!

After having a problem to pick up an Amazon package because my local postal office is not smart enough, I send an email to Amazon asking how to proceed. Less than an hour later I received his answer:

"I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to pick your package at your post office and it's been returning to us.

I've placed a new order that's listed below. We'll ship it to the same address as soon as possible. I've also upgraded the shipping method to Expedited International Shipping at no additional charge.

Order Number: XXX-XXX-XXX
Estimated Delivery Date: January 4, 2010 - January 14, 2010

To help with customs clearance, you'll see a charge for the new order of $XXX.XX and a refund for the same amount for the lost order on your card within the next 2-3 business days.

I hope this solution is satisfactory. We look forward to your next visit.

It is our absolute commitment to provide you the best possible customer service. Should you need any further assistance with this issue, please click the link below to tell us when and where to get in touch with you, and a dedicated customer service representative will contact you by phone to provide resolution."

Thank you very much! I wish all the companies customer services would be like yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Client service of anglosaxon culture is something that latin culture must learn to be competitive in our globalized market.